Pages

January 17, 2014

Time Lapse Month by Month Baby Pictures


Like what you see on DOACL?  Come follow me in Instagram!


My sweet baby turned 1 a few months ago.  During her first year of life I actually remembered (thanks to multiple calendar reminders) to take a picture on each month birthday!  I printed off a new word bubble each month that said her age, and tried to take each picture in the same place, with a different outfit :)  
I love the time lapse pics all in one big collage - it is crazy to see how much babies change in 1 year!  
I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with these pictures yet, but I'm so glad that I took them.  My older daughters wish they had some like it :)



You can also check out my "photography" Pinterest board, where I have even more baby photo ideas!


image signature
Follow me on Facebook




3 comments:

  1. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. Time-Lapse Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secular success is very intuitive, rich, or powerful. But every student who has just graduated should rarely be able to have money and rights as soon as he graduates. Everyone is from nothing. In the process of hard work, the body should not be neglected the least. The health of your body determines your work efficiency to a certain extent. In addition to regular work and rest, healthy eating, exercise can also help you. A good physical condition helps you to succeed faster. NIKSA

    ReplyDelete